Call me manang all you want but my ideal vacation is just staying home. I finally got to watch my shows and more! Also got to sort out my notes just before school’s about to start (again.)
One thing I never get tired of is re-arranging my room. I’m getting to a point where I like most of the things in there. I’m not done editing by far! What can I do on a budget, right?
- Whenever I want an update, I change patterns. This time I bought one with a black and white chevron from Wrap Shop.
- Never stop moving things around until you find the right spot for everything!
- Slowly edit your way into a cleaner, simpler life. Really, do you need THAT much beauty products? I know, I’m still in the process of phasing some things out. Patience😉
- Get rid of the things you don’t like and display objects you love!
- Put things that have meaning to you and find a way to make it work in your space.